I have no intention of leading you astray this April 1, although I am happy to point you to this past article in which I answered your questions on how I work at the office.
As I noted in my post about the kick-off of Microsoft Answers beta and Windows Live Help, I though that it would be good to also include a link to the brief lists of of various support pages.
Microsoft Windows Live Help links (also available at http://bit.ly/5JYoX & http://windowslivehelp.com/)…
- Windows Live Help – Find answers to questions about all Windows Live products.
- Hotmail Help – Get help with Hotmail from support staff and other Hotmail users.
- Ask for support – Something not right? Get help fixing it.
- Send us feedback – We want your suggestions for how to keep improving Windows Live.
- Messenger error codes – Find solutions for common Messenger errors here.
And here’s a brief list of our Microsoft Windows Live team blogs (also available via http://bit.ly/10xfw)
- Community Clubhouse
- Dev News
- Family Safety
- Live Search
- Mail (Essentials)
- Messenger Support
- Photos & Videos
- Windows Live ID
Tags: Microsoft, customer support, feedback, customer service, Windows Vista.
Clubhouse Tags: Clubhouse, Windows Live, Hotmail, Support
3 thoughts on “Links to Microsoft Windows Live support pages and team blogs”
Just really a pointer to the great resources on the mthree blog for getting support for Windows Live
Sie suchen Hilfe für Ihren MSN Hotmail Account? Sie haben Ihr Passwort für den Live Messenger vergessen?
v Danke, Dariusz, for noting the links to help for MSN Hotmail accounts and password assistance for Live Messenger 😉
Fur informationen zu Microsoft Windows und Windows Live in Deutschland, besuchen Sie http://www.microsoft.com/germany/windows/.
Comments are closed.